A collegiate 15...
1. I'm really worried about you. I don't like where this is headed, I care about you way too much and I really don't want you to get hurt. Be careful!
2. You made my day like 2823 times worse. All in the span of about 20 minutes. I'm kinda ticked at you right now.
3. I think you need to open up your eyes and look at the bright side of things. Change your attitudes a bit and I think everything will go better for you.
4. What? I'm sooo confused by you! You're a confusing person. That being said, I hope you're happy, because you're so nice and friendly and fun!
5. I MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE VISIT ME, OR MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO COME VISIT YOU!!!!
6. Looking back, I'm really upset with the way things ended up. In saying that, though, I should note that I would never ever do it again unless things changed drastically. So far, you're proving me right.
7. I love you! Thanks for always being there for me no matter what's going on or how whiney or stupid I am. That means the world to me.
8. Dude.... I don't think it's ever been this long since we've talked. I feel very very disconnected right now...
9. I don't like you much. You're very mean and I've only been nice to you.
10. You are an insufferable know it all, to quote a movie. But for you, it's true. You really don't need to be right about everything and better and all that. It's annoying.
11. I can only take so much of you. After a while, it gets old.
12. I think you're wonderful! We should get to know eachother better.
13. I believe that I haven't been very fair to you. I've acted strangely, but I think its just because I'm separated from where I was most comfortable and I'm getting used to things. I hope I'm getting better for you!
14. You're super cool and funny. I think we should be friends!
15. I hate ALL of you. You are the most disrespectful people I've ever met and you're stupid about all of it. I wish I could have lived in a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment