Tuesday, September 9, 2008

College Bloggin

Reflections on college thusfar:

- I feel alone. I miss all of my friends. I wish there was a way that they all could come up and visit me, or at least I could find a new good friend to fill this void. But I haven't met anyone yet that I'm interested in being great friends with. Sure, I've met nice people, and sure, I enjoy spending time with them, but at the same time, I need someone who will lay out under the stars with me. Who I can talk to about everything I'm feeling. I have those. But they're not here. Well, I guess there's a few. But I need someone who I connect more with emotionally. Who can listen to how I'm feeling and who won't be afraid to tell me what they're feeling. Psh. I'm whiny. I don't think they don't exist. I'm sure there's somebody here. But I want to find them. Really badly. And I mean, Sammy, Christie, Julie and Josh are all great. But I need new blood. Someone new to change things up.
- I hate the freakin kids in my hallway. They are the most annoying people in the whole world, doing drugs and pounding on my door at 2 in the morning. I have theory at 8, freaks. I need sleep. And I think one of them just stole something out of my room and I don't know what I can do. I don't know if he did or not, and I'm scared of getting killed or raped if I tell my RA. I'm scared.
- College in general is the most amazing place I've ever been. I don't have anything that I don't look forward to (well, I guess I don't look forward to Music History, but at least its a music class, right? lol), the people are all very nice, and I love Fort Collins! I can't wait for everything else to keep going and to see where college is going to take me!

I get to see Les Miserables on October 4th!!! I'm sooooo excited! Plus, it means I come back to Arvada for a day, so all of you Arvadan people who I miss so much can come see me! Okay? lol

No comments: