Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Like, oh my heck!

I got into All-State!!! I don't know exactly how I managed to pull it off, but I'm super excited/amazed/surprised!

Fifteen!

1. See? I'm not a total failure. You should totally love me/date me. That'd be awesome. Please???
2. I really wanna go to outdoor lab! We'd have a blast! Even if I have to leave on Wednesday!!!!
3. We're getting back to where we used to be. This makes me happy. I missed the good old days!
4. The fact that I haven't seen you in upwards of 3 weeks is starting to get to me. I miss you like crazy crazy much! You should get on AIM sometime sooon.....
5. See #4. And you're totally amazing. I miss you more than #4 because it's been even longer since I've seen you. Please see me soon!!!
6. Don't worry! I'm sure that you'll be successful in whatever you do! Stop cutting yourself short!
7. You bother me.
8. I really almost feel badly about this... but not really. I GET TO RUB IT IN YOUR FACE FOR ONCE!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!
9. You're very talented. In a couple of years, I swear you're going to be famous.
10. Please help me. I'm scared.
11. Stop trying to tell me what to do. I know you've been around the block a few times, but you can't control my life any my future. I'll be glad when this is all over.
12. I still can't stop thinking about you...
13. Dude, stop being sick all the time! It's making me sad... :(
14. Really, I'm having a lot of problems not thinking about you....
15. Okay, I don't have fifteen people to say stuff about.... so... DATE ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JAKE I MISS YOU 64 to the power of a billion much!!!!! hang out now?!?