What MUST be done in 2008:
1. Ask you out
2. Have you say yes to me.
3. Make sweet friends
4. Pass my college auditions
5. Get straight A's
6. Kick butt at something
7. Stop forgetting things
8. Become more organized
9. Win the lotto
10. Retire from life
11. Play a freakin' concerto!!!!
12. Tell Alli how special she is
13. Tell Kayla how awesome she is
14. Get a lot of money for college
15. Make cool college friends
16. Get over my fear of college
17. Get really good at guitar hero
18. Kick Mrs. Hoefer in the face
19. Actually do everything on this list.
Ya... so 2007 was a pretty kick butt year. I made some mistakes that I majorly regret, but I know that everything will fall into place eventually. I'm not worried. Even if I should be. I miss all of my friends like crazy (especially Alli and Kayla) so....
I can't believe I graduate in 4 months... it scares me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment