Sunday, November 18, 2007

It is time yet again...

For a 15.

1. Talking to you for two hours isn't helping me in avoiding liking you. But it sure as heck is helping me to like you. A lot. Just give me some sort of sign or hint or something!!! Please???
2. I miss you. Hooray for the hockey game on Saturday as long as you tell me what time it is!!
3. I can't tell if I like you or not. We've talked a lot lately, but I just don't know. There are some things I find attractive, but the fact that I can't get my mind off of someone else isn't helping.
4. Thanks for making camp so fun! You totally rock!
5. I miss you too! Why should FRYS be cancelled this week??? I haven't seen you in like 3 weeks!!!!
6. I don't know what I should do. You hardly act like I'm your friend sometimes. You talk to her about things that you used to talk to me about. It's making me sad.
7. You're heartless. And it's your fault, not mine.
8. I'm sorry I don't like you the way you like me. It's hard to be in your position because, believe me, I've felt the same way before.
9. You really need to understand that the point of that class is to come and enjoy and have a passion for it, not to complain about going all the time. Why'd you even sign up for it????
10. I'm sad you didn't go to camp. I felt like I was missing an arm or some thing.
11. You could always try being nice and fun. Then maybe so many people wouldn't quit.
12. I miss you. And I may say things to you that I don't mean, and you should know that because you're one of my best friends!
13. Curse you all for not giving me that cello!!!!
14. I'm really really really sorry that what I said upset you so much. I really truly didn't mean any of it.
15. Thanks for going! I'm glad you could, even if you think that I'm not.

No comments: