Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting your wisdom teeth out SUCKS!!!

Just thought you all should know that... haha

So, I'm rather ticked off at a certain someone right now (Alli and Kayla know who) because she's being stupid. I'm not gonna ask her out anymore, but she still is being lame. And I just want to be her friend even. I wish it could be more, but it can't. So tough luck for me. But still. She's being extremely lame to me. But that's okay. I'm trying to just not have a crush on anybody. It certainly makes life a lot easier. I can focus on other stuffs.

I also am major failing at practicing. Yikes, it's scary. haha.

Hooray for FRYS. It saves lives.

Hooray for Wisdom teeth pain going away! It makes Jake much happier.

Not so hooray for looking back at old facebook messages. Definitely feel really lame after reading all of my old ones to a certain someone. Not so much to her, but to me. Making all of these promises that I couldn't keep. I definitely learned a lot from that relationship, and one thing I know is that I can't look at it in a bad light. It was definitely a very good relationship, even if it had to end badly. But when you're as attached as we were, it's hard not to end it that badly. But it had to be done. End of story.

Anyway.... college apps can die!!!

Just lemme in already!!!! Please?????

No comments: