Tuesday, October 9, 2007

15? Why yes, thank you.

1. I wish that you wouldn't push me away. I really really really really like you, and I'm too scared to say anything. Just give me some sort of sign or hint that would tell me what's going on. I really just want to know!
2. Thanks for being a rant-taker. It really does mean a lot, especially when I'm using a lot of self-pity. You deny that and that's what makes you an amazing friend!
3. Thanks for all of the courage. And all of the confidence you have in me. And thank you for being one of my best friends in the entire world. And a fantastic date!
4. I know you want me to do it, and trust me, so do I, but it's much more complicated than that. I'm glad you have faith in me, and will talk to me when I need it.
5. See number 4.
6. You're changing. We don't have the same sort of connection we used to have. I'm not sure if it's because of the incident over the summer, or if it's because you're not in any of my classes, or if it's because I'm just not cool enough to hang out with anymore. If you would just tell me, I'd like to know.
7. I'm sad we barely work together anymore... I miss working with you, buddy!
8. Don't ever do that to me again. I have this issue where if I can't find my cello, I get really really really pissed off. I know it's all in fun, but fun can turn deadly when I find my cello on the ground in a million peices. I'm sorry for the things I said, but I'm just reiterating the point that you should never do that again.
9. I know you like me a lot, but I don't like you like that. I'm really really sorry. The stalker thing kind of needs to stop though.
10. I wish I could like you, instead of who I like. That would make things less complicated right now. But I don't.
11. Yay! You save me from the dreaded Sean!!! Oh, by the way, congrats.
12. You and I are seriously twins. We have so much in common, and I know what it's like to feel how you feel. I'm sorry that things are tough and I know what you're going through. Just hang in there! It'll get better!
13. You need to stop being so immature. Grow up and make your friends respect you a little bit more!
14. I'm kind of mad that you question my choices. You're supposed to be happy with whatever I do. That's your job! Then again, you are sort of a creepster.
15. You could be just about the best conductor alive. You rock. You give me yet another incentive to go there.

Alas, I was hoping I would make it through this year without having any sort of mental breakdowns or sadness.... unfortunately I'm wrong...

No comments: