Here's a 15 so that I may have updated this in the past 15 months...
1. I never thought I'd get over you so fast. But I did.
2. Go to hell and stop being such a bitch!!!!
3. For some reason, I'm really really into you. I mean, I can think of some reasons, but still...
4. See number 3.
5. It's up to you really. Pick a side. I would prefer if you picked mine, but... you don't have to.
6. You're actually a lot cooler than I thought you were. Fun to be around lately.
7. I worry about you sometimes.
8. You're fun to push around. And you're a good bodyguard.
9. It sucks that this is going to be over, and I might not see you again for a long time... that'll really suck I've decided.
10. I thought you were going to be really stuck up and snooty, but I was wrong! You're pretty awesome.
11. You are our secret weapon!!!!!
12. Learn how to count, please.
13. Thanks for believing in me.
14. You've inspired me beyond all reason. I think it's because of you that I haven't given up at all this entire week.
15. You are seriously one of the best people to hang around with. There is never a dull moment with you!
16. I know it's more than a 15, but to reiterate my point: I totally like you and I'm not going to deny it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment