Saturday, April 28, 2007

Time to expose the inner thoughts of Jake's mind

So... blogging time!!!

Let's see... what has happened since April 8?... huh...

Well, first of all, I'm happy to announce that April 24th was Katie and I's one month anniversary type thing. She means so much to me and she's just perfect!! ah... I'm in love.

Anywho... uh... I had solo and ensemble today. That was fun. I played well, at least well enough to get a 1. Which isn't very hard in the first place.... lol

One of my favorite thing about solo and ensemble is spending time with people. Most notably Katie. I also love listening to other people play and stuff like that. It's always nice being able to listen to my friends play, even if I did miss Ivanna's. Sad day, I know.

Oh man... and Katie and I have been hanging out a lot lately. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with her. She is my life. She is everything that is important to me and I love the feeling I get when I'm around her. She makes everything good and right and fun. She's just so..... ah.... amazing!!! I love her so so so much!!

Anyway, it's late. More soon, hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww....yay! I love you too babe!