Yes, the capital G was on purpose.
Ah... what to blog about? hmm...
Well, it's been about 3 weeks now since I last blogged. I got grounded. But you already know that. As a matter of fact you know about pretty much everything. Which isn't a bad thing of course. Considering the off chance that the other 3 of you read this. Which I'm not saying you don't, but still. lol
Katie is amazing!!! I trust her with my life. She is the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. We've spent a lot of the past week together and she's just... *sigh* amazing....... I can't wait for prom!!!!
Music is also amazing. I dunno why. Just is. I got the All-County music for next year already (???). I guess I have a slight advantage over the Lakewood kids this year. lol. Still though. No real chance of beating Charlie or Orion. Which makes me kinda sad, but at the same time I don't really care, because they've (and by they, I mean Orion) have been better friends lately. Sadly, Sawyer is retarded. But our new student teacher Ms. Ennis? is pretty cool. She's really nice. I wouldn't mind having her as a permanent teacher. But she lacks the skills to get the class to pay attention which is kinda important... We also need Katie in our orchestra. Not only would it make us better, but she's amazing and that means I could see her every other day... unfortunately she doesn't go to our school.
Speaking of school, I'm kinda stressed out. I haven't read a vast majority of this book that I'm supposed to be writing this really big paper on... and the rough draft is due Friday. Crap. Hopefully I can pull it off. I've done it before. lol. And tomorrow, I find out if my totally amazing (but very very unhealthy) cookies won a contest in foods class. They were delicious!!!! I love them! Almost as much as Katie. Only not really because I love Katie way more than those cookies. Ever.
Eh. I miss Katie already. And I just saw her all day today. Wednesday!!!
What else exciting do I have to say? Uh.... I can drink pop again. Woopdeedoo... lol
I'm feeling kinda sick from all this easter candy. lol
I still love Katie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment