1. Stop letting her influence you so much. You always let her walk all over you. I liked you better when you were by yourself.
2. You are like, the hardest girl to like in the world because I can't be the guy you liked last year. I can try all I want, but it just won't happen. I've tried to get over you before, but it keeps getting harder and harder. It really kinda sucks. You send a LOT of mixed messages, btw.
3. Best homecoming date EVER! Somewhere else...
4. Also, best homecoming date EVER!
5. You choose unfair teams. Not cool. lol
6. I'm sorry, but I really don't want you around. This is because I don't like the way you treat my friends, I don't like how everybody loves you and nobody loves me, and I especially don't like that you can just come back and take away from me what I earned. Not cool.
7. I miss you. Come back. SAVE US!!!
8. I don't understand why everyone thinks you're annoying. You really aren't.
9. So, I think I might like you... which is just a slight problem.
10. Sorry if I was showing off. I don't ever really mean to... but you could be there too you know...
11. I'm glad you'll be my friend no matter what. It rocks.
12. grr... why do I like you so much??? Well, actually I can think of some good reasons...
13. Understand that just because I don't practice every single solitary second of every single day doesn't mean that I'm going to suck... seriously...
14. Thank you.
15. You're welcome.
Wow... an interesting one this week, children. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your homecomings! I know I will (courtesy of Alli and Kayla)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment