1. Sweet cello karma/luck. This month is going to severely suck in that department. I need to somehow be struck with unimaginable talent. Like right now.
2. To talk to you. You keep disappearing whenever there's a chance to do something, and it's killing me. I just want to tell you how I feel.
3. Money. For college mostly, but hey, a little extra wouldn't hurt, would it?
4. School to be extremely easy. So far so good, but I'm not even 2 weeks into the semester yet. It just needs to stay this way.
5. Some love wouldn't hurt!
6. To see Alli and Kayla lots. Considering that there is only 4 months plus the summer left before we all leave. I'm dreading when that time comes.
7. You.
I'm ready for something to happen. Anything would be fantastic. As long as it's not terrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment