Thursday, January 31, 2008

And so it begins...

My month from hell. I'm kinda scared that this month is going to push me over the top, but once it's all over, oh how liberated I will feel.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I just need to tell her. Get it out in the open. Everybody knows I like her. I'm pretty sure SHE knows. That's why I'm so confused. She's talking to me more and more, I finally have that connection that I have sought to have with her for the past 3 and a half years. Now, I just need to go that little extra distance. But is it actually possible that she likes me back? I have no idea. She might even go to CU. Where I am going. She remembers a lot of what I say to her. We have conversations for hours about everything we want to. But I'm afraid she just doesn't know how to react. I'm afraid that I'm picking up the wrong signals and it's all just working out in my head. How am I supposed to know? I wish I could just do it. But I'm so afraid. I'm afraid that absolutely everything we have will disappear. That being said, I can't just do nothing. I'm all in, and time is running out. I need to do something. But what?

I don't know what to do. I'm confused, I'm afraid, and I need a sign. A way.

Eh. I just wish this was easier...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Remember you always have us as cheerleaders, but better, as we are not silly and blonde.

We <3 you!