Life in Jakeland could not be going any more swimmingly than it is right now. I have nothing to worry about (except for that DBQ on Wednesday. Yikes!) and things are great with Allison, and... just everything is awesome.
So, tonight. FRYS dress rehearsal. While we are packing up to leave (after Allison had left), and my cousin had asked me if I had spent the entire break with her. I said that I did, and then Claire (my ex, if you don't know who she is) comes walking by and completely smashes into me with her trumpet/case. Now, I know what you may be thinking. There might have been no room to get through and it was just an accident. But there was at least 5 feet between me and the wall. Anyhow... it kind of pissed me off. She's the one that dumped me, right? Plus, I have the most amazing girlfriend ever :).
So anyway... besides that life has been great. I'm just hoping that nothing bad happens. This is always how I feel before something bad happens.
Come on, karma!!! Don't let anything change for once!
Please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment