Ya. I've officially decided that finals are evil. Just because I can't do anything with anybody because of them... thank God for FRYS.
And... I got my first paycheck today. For like 240 dollars. I'm buying me a new iPod. A video one. I'm excited. Plus FRYS is tomorrow. And I loves FRYS. And the people at FRYS. Mostly one person though.
And I really wanted to talk to her tonight. But, alas, she had to study for her finals. And now I feel like a creep for calling her and interrupting study time. Terribly sorry about that.
And Pirates 2 is a very good movie. Just so you all know that. All of you being Allison, Kayla, and of course Emma. Who I barely know, but should meet soon.
Pops concert is January 31st... and Sawyer is letting the cello section play Eleanor Rigby!!! Charlie's kind of being stuck up about it, but meh...
Sawyer did something cool!!!! Amazing!!!!
And with that I say ta ta!
*vanishes*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
.)_.) --- (._(.
*looks around*
where'd you go?
working sucks. i hate working. nothing is less pleasant than having to be a productive member of society. where do you work?
Super Target... cashier... it kinda sucks.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment