Thursday, January 18, 2007

I have a few things to say... not only to the three of you who read this, but to someone else as well.... who doesn't read this.....

So... my school is having a dance. Still don't know when though. Whatever. It is a Sadie Hawkin's dance. Sounds normal enough, right?

Wrong.

As a matter of fact, it is a Sadie Hawkin's dance with twist (that's seriously the name of it)????
You have to dress up for it. Now, if you want to go, and you want to dress up, that's cool and all that, but what's wrong with having just a regular normal dance? You know, like a regular Sadie's or something.

A side note on that: There are posters all over our school talking about it, and one says:

"Comming soon, Sadie's WITH A TWIST!!!"... and no, the spelling error was not me, it was, in fact, the creater of the poster.

My school is so terrible at spelling.

So, as you all know, this week/weekend/however long it is is CMEA. Mr. Sawyer was gone today and left the class in this girl Julia's hands. She is actually a very good teacher. My problem was that nobody listened to her. I'm now officially public enemy number one in my orchestra. Because I stood up and yelled at everybody to either listen to her and play, or get out of the classroom... say all the things that you want to say about me, but I feel very strongly about playing in orchestra and trying my best to play as well as I can and trying to get the orchestra to sound as good as we can. All that that class does is complain about playing and every day at least 7 people say something along the lines of "Do we have to play today?"

In my opinion, it's either play, or get out. Go back to concert orchestra with the others who don't give a crap. If you don't want to play, you don't have to.


And there is Jake's angry rant number one. Yes, sadly, there is two.

And here it is: This is NOT directed at any of the three of you that are reading this.

Okay, look. You had your shot. You made it this way. And now you're blaming me. You're the one that yelled at me and told me that you hoped things happen that are horrible and not going to happen. You keep trying to make it sound like it's all my fault, even though YOU are the one who messed it up. So let's get something into your thick skull. You had your chance. Stop making it seem like I am the bad guy here. And most importantly: stop making my friends treat me differently. I'm sick and tired of my own friends telling me to be nicer to you. I don't need to, or should, because you're the one who said anything nasty to me, and I never did anything to you. You are making me really really angry right now, you just need to get it in your brain that you did this to yourself, and you're stuck with that. GET OVER IT!



Okay, sorry about that. I'm feeling a bit angsty tonight...

In other news, today was not a good day.

In other other news, Allison is like, the coolest, most amazing girl ever and I'm so lucky to have her/you as my girlfriend. I really want her/you to know that. :)

4 comments:

titothegreat said...

um, wait, i'm confused about this whole sadie's with a twist concept... isn't a sadie's already a dance with a twist? like... because the girls are supposed to ask the boys? and... don't most people dress up for dances anyway? like... isn't that the point of a dance? okay. whatever. i can take that. BUT i would like to note that ralston valley kids need to take a course in spelling and grammar 101. i've read you people's (now i'm not incriminating you in this generality, fine sir) newspaper, and i have to say, as a journalist, i'm somewhat offended. moral of the story, tell rv to learn to spell.

Jakob said...

no, no I totally agree with the spelling thing. We're terrible.

And like, dress up like the Ghostbusters or something stupid like that. It's so stupid!!!

titothegreat said...

ohhhhh i see what you mean! that IS retarded. wow. i didn't even see that coming i was totally blindsided when i read that just then. wow.

Kayla said...

it seems like youre really getting into the rhythm of blog writing - welcome to the abyss! you've officially mastered the art.