Monday, January 22, 2007

I feel an update is in order.

Anywho... the Claire saga continues. It turns out that she thinks that I'm turning her friends against her... which totally makes since how? I gave up on the whole thing a long time ago. Lately, though, she's become unbearable. Even some of her friends agree with me. Hey. Their choice.

I feel the need to do that 15 things thing you guys are always doing...

1. You're absolutely not boring. I know I'm probably taking this too far, but you aren't. You're just amazing.
2. I wish we talked more often. You're cool, dang it!
3. Stop being a creepy stalker guy. You're really starting to tick me off.
4. Meh. You're so innocent. When will you decide to do something???
5. I like talking to you.
6. Haha to Pennell!!!! Death to Red Wings!!!!
7. What's going on? I feel like we keep having little problems that we can't figure out. I don't want things to be hard anymore...
8. Stop being so retarded. You're getting on my nerves.
9. You're in my head all the time!! And I don't mind...
10. You need fixing. Badly. Soon.
11. When are you going to realize that I do indeed have feelings?
12. I like you. I like you very very much.
13. I need to meet you. Sometime soon perhaps?
14. I want to see you again. It's been forever.
15. You should give me the answers to the history homework... please? lol

Ya, so like 4 of those were directed towards one person because... I only got to 11. So ya.

2 comments:

titothegreat said...

I HOPE I'M #13!

Jakob said...

hmmm... well, it is a possibility...