Life According to Jake
This is my world... don't be too frightened.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I like one of my best friends...
But I know I shouldn't and I can't, and it won't work.
Stupid, stupid life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
Loading...
About Me
Jakob
Well... theres not too much to know. I play the cello... LOVE hockey... and like to have a good time.
View my complete profile
The people of my world!
Allison
Kayla!!!
Blog Archive
June
(2)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(5)
December
(1)
September
(2)
August
(2)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(1)
April
(2)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(4)
December
(1)
November
(1)
October
(2)
September
(2)
August
(1)
April
(2)
March
(3)
February
(5)
January
(12)
December
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment