Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun stuff...

So, a fifteen would be great right now!

1. You are very hard to deal with... I don't know if I should continue this or end it now. It's gone too far, and I'm not being very fair.... Oh well. Less than a month and I graduate and its all over.

2. I'm so intrigued by you. You continually push me away, and yet... you are so wonderful to me. What am I supposed to do with you?

3. You're changing. It's not exactly for the best either.

4. I hate you, you horrible evil evil evil man. I'm so glad that I'm almost through with you.

5. See number 4, only change that to woman. Or would that be wamoon, because you can't pronounce simple things that any music major should know!

6. Please give me mercy. I need it. Really badly.

7. You have been there for me through all of this crap. I thank you dearly for putting up with all of this.

8. You're such a drama queen. Get over yourself. I know everything in your life is so hard and stuff, but hey, you're not the only one.

9. Just do it man. It'll make you feel so much better.

10. Celebratory chicken dance!!

11. I'm so glad you're going to the same college as I am! Hooray!!! :)

12. I miss you. SO much. When's this kill bill thing gonna happen?

13. Why don't you listen to me when I say that I can do it? I know you just care, but there's a limit there.

14. Stop being controlling. I had him first.

15. Goodbye... I don't know how much I'm actually gonna miss you, but right now, it's not very much.


Ugh, so Sawyer has finally pushed my buttons for the last time. We got Pirates to play at the final concert (May 1st, Allison and Kayla) and he told me today that we couldn't play it! Just because the crappy lower orchestra couldn't do it and the band was struggling with it. But just imagine: Chamber orchestra and select band members. Who can actually play worth a damn. We're rebelling though. The show must go on, and we will play Pirates!!! You can't just take a sweet cello solo away from me my senior year! You can't!!!!

No comments: