Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A fifteen, si?

1. I love you!!! You make me smile and laugh! And, on top of it all, you're a good kisser ;)!

2. I don't know what to think about you. It was 4 days. I don't even think that counts for anything... and now you're kinda getting on my nerves...

3. Don't be stupid. You're telling me stuff I already know. I don't need reminding...

4. I miss you! Hopefully friday will work out!!!

5. You keep making wise cracks all the time. They're starting to bother me.

6. I feel like we're drifting apart maybe... I don't like that one little bit...

7. I want to talk to you. I really do. I just hope it's not about what I think it's about.

8. You should have let me off with a warning! I'm a good kid. I always do that. I was 200 feet from my house. But alas....

9. I'm glad you're not mad at me. I was afraid you were gonna make me leave.

10. I wish all my teachers could be like you!

11. You are a god among men. I salute you!

12. I think you're pretty darn cool! AND I MISS YOU LIKE FREAKIN CRAZY!!!!

13. Thanks for being cool!

And I'm out... so I guess this is just a 13.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.