What the heck is wrong with me?
I feel really really depressed for reasons I don't even know. I'm starting to get angry with myself. There is absolutely no reason to feel as depressed as I have been feeling.
Maybe it's that I'm not up with Katie and Julia at All State. Maybe it does have to do with Allison and I'm just telling myself that it doesn't. I don't know. All that I know is I'm sick and tired of myself being so depressed all the time anymore. And apparently I'm very good at masking it because I'm still normal Jake around everyone else. Except for today I yelled at my friends because people kept walking by our table and running into me. I really got pissed off.
I really need to find some way to end this depression crap. I just feel like a complete waste of life for some reason and I can't figure out why.......
I must be off my rocker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
or maybe you're just a normal teenager. i think everyone goes through that at some point or another. at least, i hope this doesn't make you crazy, because if it does, i'm a certified nut job... lol. part of growing up, maybe?
<3, because I'm not as eloquent as emma. just <3.
Post a Comment