Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Reflections...

Ya know, I never really got a chance to look back on 2006 too much... I think that in 2006 I did so much better than I had ever done before... I mean, I went to London, got good grades in school, totally didn't mess up anything cello related... I could go on for a while.

I think the best part of my entire year was the very end... like October until the end. I didn't really screw anything major up. I got 4th chair in All-County (freakin crazy, by the way), made it into Western States (still thinking that there was a screw up in there... or maybe Sawyer slipped them some money), and I managed to ask out like the greatest girl ever! I kept my grades up and I just feel like 2006 was a really spectacular year.

I know I gained a lot more self-confidence, and became much more secure than I had been before...

well, if that wasn't the most arrogant thing I've ever said... oh well, I felt the need to let you all know about it (and by you all, I mean Allison and Kayla).

It's too bad Allison's going to New Jersey. Then again, I will see her next week! I'm really looking forward to it! I miss her already...

3 comments:

titothegreat said...

and me! me too. i read too.

Kayla said...

haha, you've gotta make sure to give emma her nods (she gets cranky without them :-P)

Jakob said...

of course! I can't forget Emma!