I don't get what happened to me today. The day was going on the same as they always do, except for the fact that I was more tired than normal, and then throughout the day I just had random feelings of depression.
That really doesn't make any sense. Nothing happened that should make me that depressed. I understand that Allison broke up with me and all that, but I'm alright with that. And I didn't just convince myself of that, either. I know it for sure. Because everything is fine between us and we're pretty much the same way we were before. So I don't understand where these random depressing feelings are coming from. It doesn't make any sense.
Eh, anyway. I have to miss FRYS tonight and I'm kinda pissed off. I just wish I knew why I was feeling so depressed all of a sudden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment